Photo: Roasted Vegetables and Tofu at Rasa Dhatu in Gokulam, India
This recipe is inspired by my visit to Rasa Dhatu today. Such a simple, delicious treat!
SELECT YOUR VEGGIES:
My plate has the following but you can add what you like:
Red Bell Pepper
Green Bell Pepper
For best results pre-heat oven to 375 and cut vegetables into evenly sliced and same-sized pieces.
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
6 Tbsp Water
5 Tbsp Rice Vinegar* (May substitute with freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice)
3 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Amino’s (Organic Section at Dillons or the Health Food Store)
2 Tbsp Honey (or other sweetener, to taste)
* – Typically available in Ethnic section at Dillons or near Chinese ingredients.
ROAST THE VEGGIES
- To help the vegetables to brown, you can toss and cover evenly with oil.
- Add any type of flavoring you would like: Salt, Pepper, Chopped garlic, Rosemary, Chiles, Red pepper flakes
- Spread veggies evenly in a roasting pan so as not to touch on the sides.
- Once browned, turn with spatula to brown other side.
- Once browned again, cover with foil until tender.
- Remove to a dish and pour sauce over them.
For a little more flavor you could add some garlic and ginger to the Peanut Sauce, or garlic/ginger paste. Get creative and make it yours! Let me know how it turns out and what you did to make it your own 😀 Happy Eating!
In Love and Gratitude,
6,376 total views, 2 views today
Leave a Reply