HANGOUTS WITH JODI ANA
Bi-weekly on-line meet ups to provide a space to build a strong bond with my fellow class mates throughout our course, and to build a sense of community and support. Also to provide an avenue to band together and find creative ways to leverage off of one another for our school studies and in our businesses. These are not drop-in groups, they are for a static group of people to continue to meet regularly and build a bond.
GROUP LINKS (To sign up, click the link and ask to join)
GROUP 4: Meets every other Tuesday, 7PM CST
7 PM Central = 5 PM Pacific; 6 PM Mountain; 8 PM Eastern
HOW IT WORKS
NOTE: Temporarily hosted by Marion Wu until further notice. Sessions may be via Skype (or what ever forum Marion chooses to use to host). Go to group page to find out.
1. Get a FUZE account.
2. Download the FUZE app (available on your phone as well).
3. Jodi will post the link to the meeting in the Facebook group.
4. Fuze will also send a notification to your Facebook email account.
HOW TO TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS FOR THE GROUP ON FACEBOOK:
1. Go to the group page, click ‘Notifications’ (on the upper right of the screen) and select ‘ALL POSTS’. Here are the links to the group page’s:
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH GROUP I AM IN?
Go to the member’s page (on Facebook) for each group. If you are listed on the member’s page, you are in that group. If you are not listed or you can’t see the member’s page, then you are not in that group. Here are the links to the Member’s page for each group:
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY NEXT MEETING IS?
1. Identify which group(s) you are in
2. Find your group on the calendar page or the events listing (on the right, above).
3. You should receive email invites to your Facebook email address, from Fuse
4. The event is also posted to the Facebook group
HOW DO I GET THE MEETING LINK?
Links will be listed in the Facebook page group each week. Click the link to your group to go there. You should also receive an email from your Facebook email account.
CAN YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL FOR EACH GROUP MEETING?
You should receive an email invite through your Facebook email account. If not, send me your email address and I will add you to the notifications.
3,881 total views, 2 views today