Hello beautiful people! Here is the latest creation that I made last night. A cinch to prepare, oh so delicious, and good for you, too! Notice all the colors in this soup. How healthy is that?! This was a hit with the roommates 🙂
2 Red Bell Peppers, diced
1 Anaheim Pepper, diced finely
1 Small Onion, diced
6 Cloves Garlic, sliced
6 Baby Corn, sliced
3 Small Carrots, chopped
1 yellow squash, chopped
1 c. Sprouts (I used Horse Gram Sprouts)
1/2 c. Fenugreek Sprouts (optional – not pictured)
1 Potato (Optional, I didn’t use the potato and the soup was perfect without it)
2 Tbsp Coconut or Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Ghee (for flavor and richness)
1/8 Tsp Red Chili Pepper (Optional)
2+ Tsp Tumeric
1/2-1 Tsp Mustard Seed
1 Tsp Garlic Ginger Paste
Water or vegetable broth – Enough to cover the veggies and make it into a soup, ha!
1/4 c. Tomato Puree (optional)
2 Vegetable Bouillon Cubes (omit if you used vegetable broth)
2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 Tsp White Pepper
2 tsp Lemon Pepper
1 tsp Rosemary
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Thyme
1 tsp All Purpose Seasoning (Ingredients: Salt, Onion, garlic, allspice, celery seed, chili,
black pepper, sugar, coriander, ginger,
thyme, basil, oregano)
1. Heat oil in pan, then add “Ingredients A”.
2. Mix well, then add “Ingredients B”. Cook until half way tender (I usually add the
italicized ingredients first and cook them until half way tender, then add the rest)
3. Pour enough water to cover the veggies and go about two inches above them (enough to make it a soup after it boils down a bit).
4. Bring to boil, then turn heat to low and simmer until carrots and corn are tender enough to eat.
5. Add “Ingredients D”, stir, simmer for another five minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
7,380 total views, 4 views today